Over 35 years experience as a Florida Criminal Defense lawyer with cases ranging from high profile cases to first-time misdemeanor and traffic cases. Her practice includes representation on both trials and appeals.
- Past President of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL) – an association of more than 1,000 lawyers practicing criminal defense law in Florida.
- Past President of the Polk County (FL) Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Former membership committee chair of the National Associations of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL).
- Previously served on the Florida Bar’s Criminal Procedure Rules Committee.
- Has served as an adjunct professor and lecturer on legal subjects and criminal justice.